DETROIT (July 19, 2018) – Experienced cruisers have long known that CruiseCompete is the premier site to find the best cruise deals–you simply select a cruise sailing and receive multiple, competing offers from independent travel agencies to compare for the best value.
CruiseCompete has now evolved into an end-to-end solution to gather all of your cruise planning needs on one web site.
1. Virtual Cruise Advisor. Need help choosing a cruise? Answer five basic questions about cruise preferences and get custom recommendations for the sailings that match your vacation needs. Or, for more experienced cruisers, CruiseCompete offers the most-robust cruise search system on the web, including the unique feature of allowing users to search by ports and countries visited.
2. Detailed Cruise Information. Each cruise itinerary links to detailed ship and cruise line descriptions, as well as ship reviews and deck plans to help you make the best, most informed vacation decision.
3. Multiple Custom Cruise Quotes. Select an itinerary and receive multiple offers from competing travel agencies to find the best overall cruise package.
4. Travel Agent Expertise. Communicate directly with expert cruise travel agents via e-mail or telephone to get all questions answered and benefit from years of cruise travel experience.
5. Discounts on Flights and Hotels. Each time you request quotes on a cruise, you now get direct links to flight and hotel options specific to your cruise. Hotels are provided through a members-only travel club (we provide you access for free) and flight offers are sourced through a variety of discount airfare sites–all gathered for you in one place and accessible via a single search.
6. Savings on Superior Shore Excursions. CruiseCompete also provides direct access to 3rd-party shore excursions custom-tailored to your cruise. Not only will you avoid the cruise line mark-up on the excursions they offer, you will have access to premium, small-group experiences that avoid the crowded line-sponsored shore trips.
7. Actual Diaries of Voyages written by travel writers who have travel on specific ships and itineraries. Listed by line, these travel diaries give you the inside scoop on the writers’ cruise experience.
“We’ve long-since accomplished the goal of offering the best cruise-shopping tool on the web,” says CruiseCompete CEO Bob Levinstein. “Nowhere else can you find top cruise agents all competing to get you the best overall custom cruise package of cabins, extra amenities, and the best available cruise offers for you to compare all in one place.”
“We are very excited to now be able to offer a complete solution for both first-time cruisers needing an easy way to find the best cruise, as well as offering our core customers–sophisticated, repeat cruisers–an end-to-end solution all in one easy-to-use web site. Maybe it’s finally time to stop correcting people when they call us CruiseComplete.”
CruiseCompete has been the premier online cruise marketplace since 2003.
Consumers come to CruiseCompete to research and book cruise vacations. More than 1.5 million users have generated close to 4 million requests from consumers, and agents have delivered almost 16 million quotes since 2003. They can compare offers from trusted travel agents, see consumer reviews of agents and agencies responding, then contact travel agents directly for more information and to book cruises. CruiseCompete is a member of the Family Travel Association, the leading authority and resource for family travel information and is home to the Sea Tales 2018 Family Cruise Travel Planner at Travel Resources.